we walk, together.






Wednesday, May 20, 2009

W
E
I
R
D
&
.
.
.
.
.
MAMA.

I always do something that made you unhappy than say sorry lol,
always thinking why before i didn't think carefully.
Thats the main problem in me, always talkkkkkkkkk, talk shit,
say what my heart wanna say didn't go through my brain.
Guess sorry is just something said after one has done something wrong,
but it doesn't help much,
especially when you hurt someone to a certain extend.

Im truly sorry for all.

Maybe after like all the comments, remarks and all,
i also don't blame you for like doubting my trust in you.
i dug a hole and drop inside myself, wa so dumb.

I feel like you

Im like some emo-shit guy,
i don't really look like one.

Don't know if you have auto-switch sia,
no man like it, but you still..
I just dont wanna put honey into a bad spot,
i dote on her a lot thats why,
if not haa.

Just feel i myself got problem,
noone to blame, noone can help,
if i don't help myself i will sooner or later fall one day just a matter of time.

The next day is a new day la ah,
be a better man.


Says Shaunkkthxxxbye at 10:04 PM