we walk, together.






Thursday, July 23, 2009

I don't know how to say it,
but sorry if i did offend any.
But i really don't like myself doing work for others,
and yet in the end we score the same marks.
I am working my ass off for you.
Maybe Farhan might think that im shooting this at you,
no i'm not.
I just don't like this type of attitude,
neither i like last minute decisions.
Fuck la assignment was given 2weeks ago,
some already finished,
you have not decided on a group,
and in the end,
kp?
I just don't really get it.
I just don't care about what i blog already,
you not happy you come and whack me, confront me or whatever the fuck,
don't be a bitch talk behind me.
I cannot keep too many things inside me,
I will just die.

Family is important,
i know but for fuck sake,
aiya maybe im in a bad mood when i got home.

I shouldn't say its angry or pissed,
i just feel unimportant,
maybe mixture of sadness and pain?


hurt.


Says Shaunkkthxxxbye at 11:00 PM