|
we walk, together.
|
|
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
I shouldn't broad over somethings which happened 3 months ago,
although probably i'd never forget it. Something so important and i actually didn't it. But, i didn't take advantage of the situation at all, really.. I got much more to learn eh, love consist of everything, not just something you think that you've done very well and you're cool, you have to satisfy your love all round, most importantly giving them your heart eh. Im 70% there im sure (: just a little more time i promise you i'll be the best noob guy for ya, muacks. Hardcore project coming up for these few weeks, im gonna try to be independent, although sometimes i really need help from yinghong. Now without Lee in my group, the great source of brain will come from we five people! Jiayou peeps!! We are almost there already, CDIO we are gonna pawn your damn ass. I heard some sorrows from honey, I thought that she was very soft indeed. I still remember in year 1, because Weikang didn't really do anything in our group, i screwed him up badly, getting all kind of trouble, in the end, now he become one of the smartest in our class. I don't like to see her clearing up the mess, i wanna help yet can't do much but just accompany her, hope these dark days past quick for babe (: ❤Don't give up girl!!❤ When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out. |