|
we walk, together.
|
|
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
exactly 1 week more to the next paper,
6days more to our 6month, time pass so fast. Got my ITP posting, i was posted to Cisco at Paya Lerba, okay fuck the address. Luckily i have Mr Malay to accompany la :) He's is so gonna me laugh my ass off im so sure LOL. I hope we 2 monkeys do the same job la. First 2 papers are fucking screwed. Servo.. k dont talk about it just fuck up. MCT.. I COPIED THE QUESTION DOWN ON MY QUESTION PAPER AND I DIDNT DO WTF HOW COME CAN I BE I THINK BACK LIAO WANNA SLAP MYSELF PLEASE OMFGGGG. and.. the questions are so damn fucking holy tricky la. no more GPA 4.0 for this sem already la. god damn it shit. im so gonna work damn hard for AEF and Maths. Wish me gd luck people. maybe we sometimes look for different things. loveyoupuffy. |